Thursday 7 May 2009

Welcome Reception Canapés.... DONE!

In my previous post I showed the canapés that we tried at our taste test last summer. I am a woman of ever changing ideas, and always want to be as sure as I can be that we've picked the right things... therefore our canapé list has changed over the months. We *think* we've decided on the ones we want now - and have emailed those choices over to our caterer.

Here they are:

  • Cocktail Vegetable Samosas with Mint & Yoghurt Dip
  • Mini Vegetable Spring Roll with Thai Chilli Dipping Sauce
  • Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella Bruschetta
  • Mini Jacket Potatoes with Sour Cream & Chives
  • Mini Hamburgers
  • Mini Fish n' Chips
  • Salmon Teryaki Skewers with Ginger & Soy Dip
  • Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
As you can see, some have stayed the some and a few have changed. They may change again as I look through Magpie's list... or as we get the final guest numbers in, but for now, that is what they are going to be.

We haven't yet worked out quantities (again, waiting for final numbers), and I've put my Bridesmaids on canapé alert so that they can pick me up at the very least a mini hamburger whilst we are getting our photographs done! After paying £2 each for those babies, I wanna have me a burger!

TTFN xx

PS. I've just Googled mini hamburger and found this picture:

Photobucket

Not wanting to tell our caterer how to do her job, but I might suggest they add some lettuce and ketchup - to give them a bit of colour......

No comments:

Post a Comment