Friday 22 May 2009

Ceremony Order

I really want to be able to finish off our Order of the Day programmes and for that I need to know what order our ceremony will take. It is scary because I really have no clue whatsoever to expect - I've never been to a civil ceremony before!

So I called up the Registrar's office and explained that I wanted to make this programme and could they let me know what happens and when.

She was very helpful and we discussed everything for about 10 minutes. She said The Reid Rooms would do a rehearsal with us a couple of days before the wedding, so at least we will know what to expect!

Ceremony Order:

Brides Entrance (From This Moment On - Shania Twain)
Introduction by Superintendent Registrar
1st reading (Apache Blessing)
Declarations & Contracting Words
2nd reading (extract from 'The Velveteen Rabbit')
Exchanging of Wedding Rings
Marriage Vows (our own)
3rd reading (Love is The Reason)
Signing of the Register
Exit of the Newlyweds (Forever & For Always - Shania Twain)

Here is the front cover to our wedding programmes:

Wedding Programme

I basically cut an A4 piece of black card in half lengthwise and folded it in half to create a booklet. I then added the purple card on top and then the printed cover. I plan on tying all the pages together with some white organza ribbon.

TTFN xx


No comments:

Post a Comment