Tuesday 5 May 2009

All Clear Now!

So, by the time I got to thinking I need to call the Registrar, the office was closed, so I have done it this morning and found out that we can have the extra (optional) responses in addition to our own vows which is cool. So in all their glory they are:

Do you _______ take _______ to be your lawful wedded wife/husband
Do you promise to be loving, faithful and to care for her/him throughout your married life together.

Response = I Do

Exchange of Rings

I give you this ring _______ as a token of my love and as a symbol of our marriage

There is a slightly longer response which reads:

I give you this ring
_______ as a token of my love and as a symbol of our marriage.
I promise to care for you with love and friendship,
To support and comfort you through good times and through troubled times,
I promise to care for you, respect and cherish you,
To remain faithful always.

These promises I make to you today and for the rest of my life.

But as we've written our own vows, we thought it would be a bit much to have that and the vows - especially as we would
I also asked about the photographer situation, and it would seem that the photographer can take pictures during the ceremony, just not during the signing of the register.
ヘ(^_^ヘ) *Happy Dance* (ノ^_^)ノ

I also asked if we could have a candle in the room (in memory of those who have passed) and she said it was fine as long as it was OK with the venue (which it is) so I can now print off that part of the Order of the Day booklet!

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment