Tuesday 19 May 2009

Save The Date!


Now, I think I may have said before that it's tricky putting my wedding blog into any sort of order as I've left it till when we've practically finished doing everything, so as I think of things to write I write them... as I've been talking about our invitations, and before presenting you with the final draft and the ones we actually sent out, I will back track to our Save The Dates.

Another American idea which we've adopted over here in the UK! Once we decided on our date - a Wednesday - we knew that it would be a good idea to send out save the date cards to our guests, just to forewarn them of the day/date and enable them to get the time off work if they wished to attend.

We bought sheets of magnetic card to make the cards a little more practical - everyone sticks a magnet on their fridge!



Like I said, these were designed and made before I had any clue of colour, style or anything wedding related
(>。≪) I even got the village where our venue is wrong! D'oh! If I could do them again they would be in the same style as the rest of our stationery!

Oh well, they were sent last August after our engagement party so too late now!!!!

TTFN xx



No comments:

Post a Comment