Tuesday 19 May 2009

It's all in the design...

My original colour palette was hot pink and white. This eventually changed to purple, black and white... but I still have the original designs when I played about with fonts, and layouts and swirls...

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


The pink outline border was to represent the cardstock which I would lay the white invitation onto, as opposed to printing it in pink.

Image #3 was my favourite, and #7 was H2b's favourite. I also printed them off to look at them as what you see on the screen is so different to when it is printed! However, I wasn't very happy with the swirly designs that I had so far found.

The fonts I used were Marriage Font and Scriptina. Both which I downloaded for free from
Dafont.com.

After a fashion, our colour changed from hot pink and white, to purple, black and white and my whole design changed completely!


TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment