Monday 11 May 2009

Wedding Weekend

My little man stayed the weekend at his nanny's house so H2b and I had the weekend to ourselves and a chance to get some wedding type stuff done and a few more things crossed of the (now getting shorter!) "To-Do" list.

It was mainly printing off "stuff" and burning CDs for the ceremony music and for the DVD guy.

I also found my "evening flats" as I know I won't make it all day in my killer heels!!

Here are my killer heels.... I ♥ them...



Shock, horror, they're not traditional white/ivory but lush purple (our wedding colour ♥) They aren't actually as purple as this in "real life" don't know what went on with the camera but this is how they turned out... a shame as that is the EXACT purple I would love them to be..... But I saw them in one of my mum's catalogues and they were a bargain at £30... even more of a bargain as they were doing a 3 for 2 offer and I bought myself a pair of black ones too, as well as for all the bridesmaids, working out at just £20 a pair!

And here are my evening flats.... not quite the same shade, but I gave up being Bridezilla about the shades of purple a loooong time ago!!





They were £10 from the High Street... We went into Peacocks to pick a t-shirt for H2b's stag do and some bits for my Hen Night, and I saw them on the rack.... couldn't find my size and the size down were a little too tight
(;_・) but I asked at the checkout if they had any more in the back... and they did!!!! Woohoo!

For the record, I heart shoes to the max - but I find it hard to find them as my feet are on the wide side
(。_。) so to find two pairs of shoes in purple, that fit me is a big fat score!!!

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment