Friday 15 May 2009

Accesorise, Accessorise

Now that the BM's dresses had been sorted *sigh of relief* the next step was to accesorise them all...

When looking for stuff for the girls, I had to always bear in mind I needed four of everything so cost was always a factor! Yes, I'd saved me a pretty penny on buying the dresses from a catalogue, but I wanted to try and keep everything within some sort of budget!

I started out by seeing these pretty necklaces (with matching bracelet) in my Avon brochure...



As I am an Avon rep, I was able to get these with a 25% discount, so they only cost me about £3 each - bargain!

Next came the handbag - another Avon find...



Two of these were free as I had them in my "stock box" of freebies that I was able to bag myself over the years - I had to buy two more from another Avon rep at the cost of about £5 for the two - bargain again!

Next was the fascinator...



Which I found at Dorothy Perkins for £7 each - a bargain in the fascinator world as the ones I saw elsewhere were £15 - £30 each!

Finally their shoes, which was agreed at the start they would pay for.

I had seen these shoes from Faith online, and thought they were lush - I loved the rounded toe (I hate pointy shoes with a passion!) and they would tie in with the black sash round the girl's dresses.



However, I found this picture yonks ago and while casually browsing through my mum's catalogue (again!) I saw a similar pair of shoes in Empire Stores. I was actually purchasing my own shoes at the time and saw them in black also. They wanted £30 a pair for them, but were doing a special offer of 3 for 2, making them just £20 each - bargain!! I ordered myself a pair in black too, and along with my BMs shoes - 6 pairs in total and making them all £20!

All that was left was to decide on the girl's hair and make up - I left that up to their discretion for their hair as they all have different colours and styles, but we all decided together to go with lilac/purple eyeshadow...from Avon, of course!...



and a pinky coloured lip gloss...



which my Chief Bridesmaid (and sister) would apply for everyone on the morning of the wedding.

Bridesmaid dresses, accessories, hair and make up.... DONE!

TTFN xx



No comments:

Post a Comment