Thursday 30 April 2009

What's on the "to do" list today?

Well, we've been procrastinating over the most. important. bit. of the wedding for a long time now - the ceremony.

We went and saw the registrar last August and picked up our Certificate for Marriage after a few weeks. We had planned to submit our vows, readings and song choices to the registrar along with the payment as soon as we got that certificate and the accompanying information... we didn't.

It is now 97 days till the wedding and the vows have been written - took a while, and I was blubbing like a baby when I read mine out....
(;_・)I'm gonna be a total wreck on the day I think!! I figure I'll just go with it if the tears do fall - I'm a such a cry baby anyways, and I know it's going to be an emotional day. Just have waterproof mascara on and make up artist on stand by after the floodgates open!

On the to do list for today is printing all the stuff off in readiness to send to the registrar at the weekend (waiting to get paid!) Once that has been sent off and approved then I can breathe a big sigh of relief as it's the most important part of the whole wedding, and without that being paid for, there won't be no wedding!!

TTFN! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment