Wednesday 29 April 2009

The countdown begins....

Right, well, I did plan on setting up a blog with 100 days to go, but kinda got sidetracked and didn't do it - my bad, so it's now down to 98 days till the wedding day and I can't believe how quickly time is going!

It doesn't seem like so long ago that we were getting engaged and going through the initial planning steps. I wish I had thought back then to start a blog, but it didn't occur to me, and it was only through the reading of this bride to be's blog, that I thought what a good idea!

Although you won't get to read all about my ideas and planning stages which I've (we've) gone through in the last year or so, as there were so many things that we saw that we (I!) loved, it would take me forever and a day to bring you up to speed, so the easiest thing to do is tell you about what we have got done, and if I get the spare moments, interject those posts with things that I saw, loved, but didn't make the final cut.

Currently I'm in a "I can't believe it" mood, whereby, I can't believe that it's less that 100 days till the wedding, I can't believe that I haven't lost as much weight as I had planned too :( nor can I believe that I still have a "to do" list that is about 4 pages long!!!!!!!!

TTFN! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment