Monday 13 July 2009

Sweet Love...

I can't remember the first time I saw the idea of a candy buffet - I guess it was probably in a bridal magazine. Candy buffets are seemingly very popular in the USA, and growing in fashion here in the UK....as soon as I saw it, I knew I would want one at our wedding!

I searched online and found lots of different images then sold the idea to H2b - it didn't take much persuasion!! My candy buffet dream would become a reality.

Before sharing our ideas with you,
I thought first I would share some candy buffet love, after all I collected lots of pictures and it would be a shame not to share them!

I collected these images a long while ago - mainly via Google images, so unfortunately can't credit them. If you see your image and would like it removed, please just contact me, and I will do so.


























































TTFN xx



No comments:

Post a Comment