Wednesday 29 July 2009

Better 8 than never



I totally missed yesterday's number 8 countdown! But with good reason!

Was at the hairdressers at 9.15am to get my hair cut and coloured and then have another hair trial!

My hair is now a lovely dark dark brown - almost black, and I just LOVE when my hair gets coloured - it really lifts me - unlike the weather, which is just pants at the moment.

My hairdresser then curled me up in heated rollers and put me under the heat lamp dryer thing. My mum and sister then turned up at the salon - mum was getting her hair cut also.

The curls turned out beautifully and will drop just the right amount for the ceremony. With my tiara and veil fixed in place my hair looked gorgeous and glossy! Had my sister in tears!

Can't wait to see it all come together!

TTFN xx


No comments:

Post a Comment