Friday 31 July 2009

5 Days to go!!



At what stage does the countdown become the home stretch??!

Went for final dress fitting yesterday, phew, that sucker was tight! Could hardly breathe! But the dress is beautiful. My bolero hadn't come in, which is a pain in the bleep, and I won't see that now till Monday.

Then in the evening the boys went for their final suit fitting - all looking handsome - I shed many a tear as I saw my brother, dad, son and H2b in the finery - just can't believe and feeling quite overwhelmed!

I'm having a chillax day today, after the rushing around of the last few days. Have got second in command bridesmaid (and best friend) coming down from Leeds today - she won't get her till late afternoon, so I'm just gonna do a bit of tidying up, list writing, and playing on the computer - something I've not done for a while.

Have also had to take H2b to work and back yesterday and today due to train strikes - could do without that - but I need the car so had no option but to drive him in.

Agenda for the next few days?

Rehearsal tomorrowfollowed by hen do. Sunday is just another rest day...recovery day!

Monday is a rush round again with dropping the martini glasses to the florist and pick up my dress, followed by getting acrylics put on.

I have demanded that nothing is done on Tuesday - just want to sit back and do nothing, get an early night in preparation for WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment