Friday 12 June 2009

Order of the Day Programmes... done!

Probably the longest DIY project in my wedding planning history... not because they were fiddly or complicated to make, but because I was waiting on confirmation from the registrar that our song choices and readings were ok to use in the ceremony, and also, because I totally procrastinated on all the cutting out!!!

But I set my mind to it this week, and with Bridezillas (I ♥ that show!) on in the background I got cutting!

Photobucket

I had already made the outer covers for them (a long while ago now!)

Wedding Programme

I cut the organza ribbon down to size and with my hole punch in hand, I was ready!

OotD production!

I set myself up a little production line and before I knew it, I was done!

Order of the day programmes

I made 50 in total - more than we'll probably need but ah well!

Inside I had the following pages:

A little poem I found...

Page 1

Followed by a thank you page, a page with the bridal party (who's who) and an order of the day (all times approximate!). Then came the page with the wedding ceremony:

The Wedding Ceremony

Followed by 3 pages with the lyrics to the songs we had chosen.

I love the way that they have turned out and I think they'll make a nice keepsake of the day.

I even found a basket to put them all in!

Basket o' programmes

So apart from one last DIY project (the post box), I have completed everything!
*Happy Dance*
ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment