Tuesday 9 June 2009

Busy, Busy!

My lack of blog posts has been due to me finishing off many DIY projects I had given myself for the wedding, along with a couple of new ones I'd decided would be a "good idea" o_O

We have also had to chase some RSVPs - the deadline came and went and a whole family on H2b's side hadn't replied... turns out they're all going on holiday... It brings our numbers down from 80 to 63 which is just 2 shy of the maximum that the ceremony room holds - I'm pleased!

I've been flat out depressed since coming back from holiday - the sun, the fresh air, the sea, the good times really lifted my spirits, and coming back to a dank, miserable, cold Britain has dampened them again...

I've been hitting the gym hard to get in as much shape as I possibly can for the big day, and between that, work, wedding planning and organising a couple of pre-wedding shindigs, I'm not finding the time to blog.

I promise myself that I will get back on track ASAP.

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment